Chamber Benefits Plan
There's Strength in Numbers
Say hello to the Chamber Benefit Plan.
A multiple employer welfare arrangement (MEWA) designed for small businesses. When it comes to providing employees with cost-saving health care coverage, small businesses are at a big disadvantage compared to their larger counterparts. Because of their smaller size, their claims risk pool is spread out across a much smaller employee population. That can result in higher, less stable insurance rates — and fewer viable plan choices.
Fortunately, there’s a simple and affordable medical plan alternative: the Chamber Benefit Plan.
Powered by the Missouri Chamber Federation and administered by Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, the Chamber Benefit Plan is available to small group employers, who:
- Are members of a qualifying Chamber of Commerce
- Have 2 – 50 eligible employees.
By being a part of a larger, self-funded pool, employers have financial protection backed by Anthem’s stop loss coverage. In addition to financial protection, the Chamber Benefit Plan offers:
- Competitive, medically underwritten rates
- Fixed, predictable monthly payments
- A variety of plan designs, including 10 PPO and three HSA options
- Anthem’s Blue Access, Blue Access Choice and Blue Preferred networks
- Coverage for claims run-out/terminal liability coverage Open
- Simple, streamlined administration
As a Dixon Area Chamber of Commerce member, you can already take advantage of this simple, affordable medical plan. You’ll get access to a full range of high-quality plans and options that can lead to significant savings. It’s just one of the many advantages of being a chamber member.
Not a member?
For more information about Dixon Area Chamber of Commerce membership email us at dixonareachamber@gmail,com.